Frozen Yoghurt Granola Cups Recipe
Looking for something easy, fun, and delicious to cook with the kids this weekend? These frozen yoghurt granola cups are an easy healthy treat for the whole family. Use your Honey for kids for a healthy sweetener!
Prep time: 5 mins
Freeze time: 2+ hours
- 1 ½ cup Granola/ Muesli
- 1 ½ tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 ½ tbsp Airborne Honey For Kids
- 750g of yogurt
- 1 cup of fresh fruit chopped or Shredded Coconut
Equipment: 12 Bake Cups muffin tin
- Fill a muffin tin with bake cups.
- In a bowl combine granola, butter and honey until granola is well coated. Divide mix between all 12 bake cups and pat down.
- Pour yoghurt into bake cups and sprinkle top with fruit or shredded coconut
- Freeze for 2 hours and enjoy!